Call of Duty WWII - Accurate Video Game

No Quarter

Hello, I've attached the trailer to the upcoming WWII video game Call of Duty WWII. The campaign or story looks amazing! Watch it and comment what you think!

Here are a couple screenshots from different trailers showing dress uniforms. The unit the characters are part of is apparently the 16th Infantry Regiment. They seemed to have done at least some homework and didn't just slap some random WWII ribbons and insignia on.

da2633f3229425752729c83b0c39900c.jpgd467eafbe1b73818bb0ccf2eada71ada.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParanormalTrooper

Looking forward to this one!

On a side note, does the soldier in that last photo have a ruptured duck sewn on to his uniform?

Looking forward to this one!

On a side note, does the soldier in that last photo have a ruptured duck sewn on to his uniform?

He does. It looks like they're in formation but if I'm not mistaken ruptured ducks were issued practically as the soldier walked out the door after being discharged.

Certainly doesn't look like EM's material either. I still play COD5(World at War). Anything newer gives me seizures. I skipped to WaW from the original and even that was so different in graphics than the first one that I almost gave up on it.

Dave