Jeep Driver

Ronnie

I was on eBay last week and this little guy popped up on a side bar. I clicked on it and the description said the figure was about 4" tall. I thought it would be a good candidate for a paint job and to place it in one of my jeeps in the jeep collection. Spent several hours Saturday and Sunday painting the figure. Trying to get it just right. Thought I would post it here for all to see.

Thanks.

Ronnie

post-7752-0-74443100-1500318281.jpg

post-7752-0-54244100-1500318294.jpg

post-7752-0-99438200-1500318317.jpg

post-7752-0-26851300-1500318344.jpg

Thanks Mike and Kat. Mike the jeep is about 10" long. That particular jeep is an alarm clock that came out about ten years ago or more. The figure is actually a little over 4" high in the seated position....and that is the only position. It is a tad small for this jeep. However it was something to do over the weekend. I also purchased a soldier called "Stoney" that was made by the Louis Marx Co. in the early 60's. I don't remember them coming out. It was developed as competition for the GI Joe figures. I'll post some photos tonight. I painted it also. It will look good beside my 1/6 scale jeep.

Ronnie

Semper Fi Old Marine. I thought about trying to cut the grenades off but decided I would really screw up the figure if I did that. I do agree with you....must be a bad part of town. Thanks for the compliment.

Ronnie

Nice job, he looks good. That MP must patrol a very tough area if he needs 2 hand grenades.......lol

Probably some Marines in the area.... ;):lol:

Hahah grenades for Marines.....Ron that speaks of just how bad our Marines are!

Thanks for the compliment.

Hahah grenades for Marines.....Ron that speaks of just how bad our Marines are!

Thanks for the compliment.

Lol....they can be a rough bunch Ronnie! ; D

• 3 weeks later...

You got it Lars. I'll do it just for you. It will make another project for the weekend. So 1ST Cav it is.

Thanks.

Ronnie