WWII M42 Para Jump uniform

Browncjg

HI... hello everybody

In a few days ago I got this uniform , I'm glad to here to buy this uniform, the state because it looks very good , Today I took some photos, but I didn't find pants manufacturing date, can you tell me?

Thanks !

Brown :D

post-157417-0-84042700-1500141366_thumb.jpg

post-157417-0-63862000-1500141376.jpg

This is a label on the pants I found, but there is no date, manufacturing date is it?

post-157417-0-86144400-1500142061.jpg

Jumpin Jack

Many airborne collectors could collect for years before coming across something as nice as these. Congratulations on your find. Jack

MECHINF-A15

OUCH!!! Awesome set and I'm more than very happy for you!

Excellent photographs of these pieces as well. Great for reference.

Mike

Thanks for everyone's reply, at the same time also thank the BBS some collectors, they had helped me to identify these uniforms, I'm not in the ebay purchase these, but I believe that here

Brown :D

An unbelievable find, my compliments, if you got them somewhere in Queens all of us Native New Yorkers would love to know :lol:

Topic should be moved down to the Uniforms section proper right MODS?, as this was posted in error in Camouflage Uniforms, which this unissued set is of course not.

Haha....it is not in Queens, it is in China, My sister lives in New York and she helps me to buy and mail these to China , how do you transfer this topic how to transfer it? I seem to be published in the wrong place

Thank you

Brown

Haha....it is not in Queens, it is in China, My sister lives in New York and she helps me to buy and mail these to China , how do you transfer this topic how to transfer it? I seem to be published in the wrong place

Thank you

Brown

Interesting,so if we understand, she lives here, and bought these here in NYC, and you live in China where she sent it?

TOPIC MOVE, We only observe wrong forum posts and inform, and let the MOD do it, only they got the tools to do it

Yes, my sister helped me to buy in this forum, and then she received these, and then mail to China, because the US seller to choose the international shipping methods, they are sometimes sent to China on the way to lose, if this uniform is lost, That i may refuse to eat, haha ​​...

Thank you

Brown