Incredible all wood handmade jeep model

Ronnie

Take a look at this masterpiece. It is simply unbelievable.

More photos to follow.

Thanks.

Ronnie

post-7752-0-98455800-1496539033.jpg

post-7752-0-54222200-1496539051.jpg

post-7752-0-62424800-1496539065.jpg

post-7752-0-97320800-1496539078.jpg

Oh no....not me! I would love to be able to build something like this but alas I can't change a light bulb.

I found a fellow in Italy that made this. So I bought it from him. These can be ordered from him.

Thanks for comments.

Ronnie

strawberry 9

That is absolutely amazing! That's some real talent. Curious, what does he charge for one and does he make any other vehicles?

Totally agree with all these great comments. Strawberry he does make another car....he makes a Keublewagon.

If I remember correctly this jeep was $399.00. But I think well worth it. If you are interested I can find his contact info for you.

Thanks.

Ronnie

Ronald I agree that this is art. Bazinga is right Mike and Ron technically it does make it a woodie.

Ronnie

Cobra 6 Actual

Totally agree with all these great comments. Strawberry he does make another car....he makes a Keublewagon.

If I remember correctly this jeep was $399.00. But I think well worth it. If you are interested I can find his contact info for you.

Thanks.

Ronnie

Ronnie, great addition to your jeep collection. I'm interested, if you locate his contact info ... I'll probably be saving up for a combined Christmas, birthday, and Father's Day gift; but, hey, quality ain't cheap!

Cobra google Kassian Design by Kassianmodels that should get you to him.

Hope this helps.

Ronnie

Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra google Kassian Design by Kassianmodels that should get you to him.

Hope this helps.

Ronnie

Thanks, Ronnie! I'm on it. Doyler, the scale was 1/12. He also has a 1/6 scale one that is only $3,851.09 ... beautiful, but I'd have to rob a bank to afford that one!

Proud Kraut

Simply fantastic!!! I really would like to know who many hours this guy spent to build that Jeep....

Thanks, Ronnie! I'm on it. Doyler, the scale was 1/12. He also has a 1/6 scale one that is only $3,851.09 ... beautiful, but I'd have to rob a bank to afford that one!

Thanks for the info

Thanks proudkraut and I agree that it is fantastic. I can't imagine how many hours it took to build it but I don't think he made any money on it. I'm an artist and I draw, paint, carve and make sculptures. However there is no way I can ever sell anything for the time and effort I have in the item. People just won't pay that price. Well at least not until I've been dead for 100 years.

Thanks for all the comments and compliments.

Ronnie