civil war belt buckle opinions NHSM

got this belt buckle with the other two I that I have posted - I'm not familiar with the special marked ones like this one

but I think it is original civil war belt buckle for the New Hampshire State Militia?

post-80886-0-91404900-1495309258_thumb.jpg

the leather parts are stamped watertown arsenal 1864, the cap pouch is the only one legible now,my father got this in about 1970,it was thrown in with a couple of muzzle loaders he bought, I put neats foot oil on it when I was younger along with some other civil war leather, this one survived the best but I would definately warn anybody not to use neatsfoot oil on antique leather

post-195-0-19135900-1495398378_thumb.jpg

the leather parts are stamped watertown arsenal 1864, the cap pouch is the only one legible now,my father got this in about 1970,it was thrown in with a couple of muzzle loaders he bought, I put neats foot oil on it when I was younger along with some other civil war leather, this one survived the best but I would definately warn anybody not to use neatsfoot oil on antique leather

attachicon.gifIMGP0068.JPG

Awesome setup Brad - that is worth some good coin!!

thanks, i've always liked it, one of the rifles dad got with it was a civil war LG&Y made in windsor, vt. so being from new hampshire their both local to me.