The Tulsa Air Space Museum and Planetarium will conduct a Military Weekend.
Saturday and Sunday, 10 & 11 June 2017. Hours: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Purpose to honor America's Veterans during the 100th anniversary of World War I.
In addition to the fabulous Air Space Museum, there will be special presentations in the Planetarium to demonstrate its phenomenal capabilities.
Also on display you will see:
* Vintage & modern military vehicles (35 signed up) and aircraft.
* Hundreds of machine guns from WWI & II.
* Biggest collection of military uniforms and awards in Oklahoma.
* A complete collection of U.S. Military awards and decorations.
* Extensive collections of more than 100 examples of military ordnance.
Open to the public, normal museum entrance fees apply.
Tulsa Air Space Museum & Planetarium
3624 N. 74th East Avenue (West of Hwy 169 on 46th St. North)
Military Event, Tulsa OK, June 10 & 11, 2017
Started by Charlie6 , May 19 2017 05:17 PM
1 reply to this topic
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users