Did Ebay Relax Policy?

SKIPH

Just was scrolling through WW1 Edged Weapons, and noted there were at least 3xM1917, and a MK1 Trench knife for sale. That was in about 3 pages of looking. Has ebay relaxed their standards, or they hadn't looked. If the policy has changed good for collectors. SKIP

A friend of mine talked to them once about this. what was relayed to him was that they do not have nearly enough staff or any automated program to catch all this stuff, and rely mostly on us reporting on each other. There is a report item button on the screen. Sorta like here's some bullets, go shoot yourself (or your buddy) in the foot.

I may throw one up there in the next couple days to see what happens.

I have also gotten busted for selling what someone thought was ivory. I clarified it was bone, they wanted to know what kind - said cow. they wanted to know what kind of cow, said some were prohibited. said modern cow, they let it pass.

there was also an Everitt knife listed that showed the knuckles, got pulled. the seller came back with a piece of paper over the knuckles and got it listed for a full 7-day run.

There seems to be no real rhyme or reason except what the liberals take exception to. Also been looking at Daisy Targeteer BB guns and ammo on eBay lately.

Here's my thought - eBay is just another greedy corporation; I'm sure their sales are down for various reasons. I think they look the other way because they don't want to lose any money. If things get better, watch for a return of their asinine "rules".