Thoughts on this CBI patch

BILL THE PATCH

jwilliamsfnp

There are always exceptions to the rule but as a long time collector there are signs that throw up flags, double rows of bullion on the borders and the heavy pasteboard black backs used frequently in Pakistani bullion, BUT as I said their are always exceptions. Jeff

BILL THE PATCH

I wouldn't say fantasy, there is real CBI made patch that's fully emb. It was probably copied from this forum

Looks like a Pakistan make fantasy piece to me. 

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say fantasy, there is real CBI made patch that's fully emb. It was probably copied from this forum

I have never seen a CBI patch with an attached Airborne tab before. Can someone post the real one?

BILL THE PATCH

At work right now, when I get home I will, there is an old thread on here, on a CBI group, some jungle rsue unit I believe. Can't remember off the top of my head, it has one pictured.

vintageproductions

That one shown in the other thread and the one Bill has shown are Philippine made, and not CBI made like everything else in the group.

Would love to know why it is PI made?

BILL THE PATCH

Thanks for letting me, I just took it for granted it was CBI made. Can you tell me how to distinguish it for being phillipine made?