Crosman M1 Carbine

turmanator

Got a nice little wood stock M1Carbine BB gun for $20.00 at an antique show, of course sans magazine. Now my grandson has a reenactment gun. Typical surface rust on the barrell from all the sweaty ten year old boy hands cocking it. I even have a spare carbine sling to put on it. Shot myself with it in the hand so I know it works! Not bad for a 50 year old bb gun. Now gotta get a magazine.

post-8015-0-30104500-1490184627_thumb.jpg

BILL THE PATCH

Bet you that stung like the Dickens, personally I would have shot my foot, but that's just me

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

silverplate

$20.00 for a working Crosman M1 Carbine BB Gun is an absolute steal. I needed a magazine for mine several years ago, and found several plastic replicas on eBay for a reasonable price. The original metal ones are rare, and are usually missing the plastic cover. My first BB gun as a kid was a Crosman wooden stock M1 carbine. Brings back lots of fond memories. Congrats!

• 1 year later...

Here is my grandson in front of my tent at the Wings Over Houston airshow last weekend with his refinished M1 Carbine BB Gunpost-8015-0-06603100-1540905993_thumb.jpeg

My brother and I had ones with the plastic stocks....Weren't very powerful....Stupidly, I let one go at a swap meet for $20 about 5-6 years ago...Think it was missing the magazine as well....Bodes