• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Herbf

Herbf
  • Members
    • Member ID: 153,460
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

I love that death report. I have played aggressor and on more than one occasion snuck into our own defensives and killed the kids I trained. That was very entertaining. One time I rolled up in a truck and called them to chow. They all came out of their holes and we massacred the whole squad. Then I screamed at them for 10 minutes about being stupid. One kid got the best of me. he said "Sarge, I was so hungry that if you just yelled Pizza I was ready to defect." Do you mind if I steal that leaflet for my records? It is very different and I have seen nothing like it before.

#27 Capt.Confederacy

Capt.Confederacy
  • Members
    • Member ID: 286
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

No idea how to send pictures. Let me cut and paste. I tried before. Apparently they have to be very small. Let's see if I can send a single Korean War leaflet.
8281Korea.jpg

Cool leaflet. I have a couple of safe conduct passes from the Korean War, but not much else from Korea.

#28 Capt.Confederacy

Capt.Confederacy
  • Members
    • Member ID: 286
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

Here is a "newer" leaflet. I attended ROTC Advanced Camp at Fort Riley in 1983. During one of our field exercises, the OPFOR got into our perimeter and scattered these safe conduct passes near the different fighting positions. These are a bit unusual as they were personalized with the names of the cadets in our company.

I was fortunate enough to find the pass with my name on it.

attachicon.gif KIA_NOTICE_FRONT.jpg

attachicon.gif SAFE_CONDUCT_PASS_BACK.jpg

Love that one. I have never seen one before. Thanks for posting it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

In Memory of Co-Founder GREG MILLS ROBINSON, a.k.a. "Marine-KaBar"
(February 17, 1949 - March 5, 2011)