Peculiar Lieutenant Infantry officer dress blue

Jamecharles

Good day all,

I received recently a 1st Lt infantry blue dress uniform, there is no famous name or incredible story behind but it was lined with light blue rayon.

ASAP I will show the dress, meanwhile I'm looking around for other example like this one: if I remember well, some time ago, I saw a 1902 version with an incredible light blue lining.

I own only another example of extravagant lining, is an officer mess dress, medical dept, with full maroon lining.

If anyone have some similiar example of extravagant lining on dress uniform please show down here!

Thanks all

Giancarlo

One of my personal uniform jackets when I was in the military had gold lining and dragons embroidered down the back. I had it custom made in Hong Kong. Sadly, I lent it while we were deployed to another officer and never got it back. :(

One of my personal uniform jackets when I was in the military had gold lining and dragons embroidered down the back. I had it custom made in Hong Kong. Sadly, I lent it while we were deployed to another officer and never got it back. :(

oh mate... that's a loss! did you get any picture before losing it?

GS