who collects King and Country stuff?

empireguns

I just bought a huge (and i mean huge) collection of K and C stuff. planes tanks soldiers dioramas. I know STUGATZ about the stuff. Anyone here collect it? I would post some here if there is interest? plus need someone who knows what this stuff is.

I know Dennis, Old Marine, collects these. I am sure there would be some interest. You could post a few of the items for sale to get a feel from others. You could also post a trade list if you wanted to trade some.

...Kat

Great follow up to my post. relatives shipped half the boxes roughly 100 tanks and vehicles 20 planes 600-750 soldiers. and LITERALLY stacked them on top of each other no paper no bubble wrap no anything. received 22 boxes of resin and metal chunks. there's a resin junk sale coming expected to raise 10s of dollars

Great follow up to my post. relatives shipped half the boxes roughly 100 tanks and vehicles 20 planes 600-750 soldiers. and LITERALLY stacked them on top of each other no paper no bubble wrap no anything. received 22 boxes of resin and metal chunks. there's a resin junk sale coming expected to raise 10s of dollars

That is just crazy! Did any of them survive the shipment?

not in this lot I'll try to go get the other half many very expensive pieces are now junk I'll lot them on Ebay as junk piles for anything back.

Unbelieveable, how can somebody be so ignorant. That sounds like a loss of thousends of dollars, isn't it? Hope you'll get the second lot well packed.

Unbelieveable, how can somebody be so ignorant. That sounds like a loss of thousends of dollars, isn't it? Hope you'll get the second lot well packed.

Why yes it is but I have not paid in full yet so they have a surprise coming.

I contracted with a local guy to sell off the damaged stuff (300 vehicles or more) and some of the soldiers as soon as I get the ebay name I'll pass it along as $200 tanks will be 19.99. Whats great is that the modelers among you who did not want to destroy a $200 tank for a battle damaged scene no longer have to worry!! brace yourself here are pictures of the carnage

post-65446-0-72286600-1486735041_thumb.jpg

thats a $5000 dollar pack job. If you look at the sides of the box inside you can see where they banged against the sides while shipping. LIIIIIIIKE a pro!

There is one tank listed and there was some ww1 stuff. The guy is listing fast. He has 8 boxes of crap to list, saw another 12 or more listed today. I really wanted him to do "buy it nows" to get it gone but I'll let him do his job. keep checking his listing as he seems to be moving pretty good.

here is his link

http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ListingConsole&currentPage=LCActive

Man, that is just criminal and so unnecessary. It'seems a prime example of why the collector is the best person to dispose of the collection and not leave it to the family.

As you said, at least some of the items can have a second life as diorama background pieces.