Para Jump Jacket

byf41

Yes, it is real. I haven't bought in a long while so I have no idea what these go for - $700 without tag or ID? Should be easy to ID as there are only 13 WWII soldiers with this laundry number and 3 of them enlisted in 1945 - one I ruled out as a member of the Air Corps. So only 9 left!

Good luck!

Bill K.

It looks like a nice original and possibly researchable from the laundry number. Around $1K for the basic jacket, maybe more if it researches out to an interesting unit

Nice Jacket. I would say it is worth $800.

A minty example with tags sold for 800 in the FS section not long ago. It had tags, but no name. Yours has no tags, but a name. I would rather have a name than tags but the price should even out.

I wouldn't use the usmf for sale section as a true indicator. Things typically only sell there if they are cheap. I've sold a few of these instantly on dealer set up day at the SOS for $1K or so. I have also sold them to dealers for that much. Nice ones sell fast. Just my experience. Maybe this year will be different. An interesting attribution can make a difference in value. I personally dont care about the tag thing, but I know some people want that

• 4 weeks later...