Private Chok-chip USCENTAF Jacket

capt.maddog

Hi

show Private Jacket chok-chip unifrom . This Jacket have Parachute badge & USCENTAF on left shoulder .

Please comment is real ?

post-86610-0-54928700-1484107350_thumb.jpg

Interesting. It looks like was made as an overgarment, something lighter than a field jacket.

I am sure it is legit, but private purchase as noted. I have a similar anorak done in a BDU woodland pattern that would have been from the same era.

Interesting. It looks like was made as an overgarment, something lighter than a field jacket.

I am sure it is legit, but private purchase as noted. I have a similar anorak done in a BDU woodland pattern that would have been from the same era.

thank you gwb123

Jump wings on the USAF jacket make me think maybe a CCT (Combat Controller?)

Never seen a jacket like that before but there was always a lot of "non-reg" stuff in the desert, especially in the early days. Looks like there's a white tag, any pictures of that?

May be a locally purchased item made in a base tailor shop, too.

The camo pattern is interesting - it doesn't look like the standard "Chocolate chip" DBDU pattern, there's an orange color that's not on a standard 6 color DBDU. I know lots of other countries in that region adopted either the DBDU 6 color pattern or a variant of it, I wonder if that's one of the variants.

Very interesting jacket.