Iraqi Uniforms

Desertrat

Me and another Sgt went out "picking" after the cease fire. We came across a trailer sitting off the road and went to investigate. It appeared to be some sort of mobile supply room. There were uniforms, field gear and other assorted flotsam and jetsam.

I picked up 4 uniforms, some field gear and other stuff that caught my eye.

I have no idea where we were other than close (within 150 miles) of Baghdad.

Me and another Sgt went out "picking" after the cease fire. We came across a trailer sitting off the road and went to investigate. It appeared to be some sort of mobile supply room. There were uniforms, field gear and other assorted flotsam and jetsam.

I picked up 4 uniforms, some field gear and other stuff that caught my eye.

I have no idea where we were other than close (within 150 miles) to Baghdad.

beerdragon54

Definitely Republican Guard and very cool and nice. Thanks for sharing and sacrificing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could be from the 6th Nebuchadnezzar Mechanized Division although I have no way to confirm it. This was the division that the 24th ID battled for the 2 airfields at Jabbah and Taliil.

We were out in the middle of the desert (obviously) and had no idea where we really were, no landmarks and the Lt we had just told us what direction to head in. .

• 2 weeks later...

I kick myself for not buying the RG helmet offered at the Babylon bazaar back in 2003. Oh well. Thanks for you service. May we never go back!