M3 Fighting Knives & M4 Bayonets Collection

warpath

Ed-You have these at the shop? Be there Saturday! SKIP

Skip, Not yet. I have to pick up the rest of the collection...Van wasn't enough. Ed

First Detroit Tiger bobble heads... still mad I didn't get it... fishing lures and now truck loads of bayo's and knives... Bubba and I may have to make a run ....I might even be able to meet skip if Jonny doesn't warn him ahead of time... thanks for sharing. Have a great holiday...

Wow! Rarly seen so many M4 and M6 at one place! Both, wood and rubber handles it looks like? Will never find those in my corner of the world. Very Nice items!

Something about these types of blades that is just plain cool. The only M-3 I have is the unmarked one my Dad used when he was in the Army.

Bob

Stopped by Ed's today after work. Handled all the M3s, and about half the M4s. They are nice. Blades on all have little scabbard wear, most of the M3s are blade marked (not dated), all in M8, or M8A1 scabbards, no M6s. Really a nice bunch of M3s and M4s. YOU ROCK ED! SKIP

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped by "Warpath" today. Bought the Boker blade marked, single tang M3, which I had asked Ed to hold for me, and has eluded me for years. I also bought the wooden handled M4, which he also has pictured. It is a WW2 Camillus M4, in excellent condition. For what it's worth he has picked up a phenomenal batch of M1 Carbines, absolutely an excellent batch of really beautiful, and some rare carbines. I was totally impressed! I'll be heading back real soon to find one I want. Get the chance gang, check out Ed's shop. SKIP

• 2 months later...