Huge USMC competition badge lot!

SgtMaddoxUSMC

SgtMaddoxUSMC

Stumbled upon completely by accident while searching the WorthPoint archives! Did anyone here win this auction?? Aug 31 this year... Don't know how I missed it!

post-133515-0-37910200-1481644545_thumb.jpg

SgtMaddoxUSMC

I know, right?? There are at least four there that I need for my board! I really hope someone here won the auction! Again I don't know how it slipped by me! I even ran a "completed listings" search on ebay to try to get some info perhaps from the seller but for some reason, I don't get any results! Being that the auction only finished in August, there is no reason why it shouldn't come up in a search!

Erik

I know how you feel. I was in holiday and missed a Aide de Camp I was looking for a long time. My result, I never again go in holiday.

:-)

Two days ago I bid on a lot of 69 collar insignias. My bid was $ 227.00 and I only wanted the Aide de Camp and two Brigadier General rank insignia, about 8 - 9 pieces I could use. The lot sold for nearly $ 400.00

Is it crazy to buy a huge lot only for a few items. I decided, NO. I was thinking about increase my bid but I decided dont do that and waiting up the items will cross my way in a few weeks/months/years (and I'm sure for a good price).

I also was thinking about the person who won the lot and what happend with the item because I'm not sure if he need all for his collection or if the lot ended at a dealer who sell the items as singles for high prices. O.K., that's business.

I wish you luck that you will find the items you need for your collection. You know, if I will see somethink that you could be interested in, I will send you the link.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
SgtMaddoxUSMC

I can't even find out who the seller was. I stumbled across the listing on WorthPoint but it doesn't give any info other than the date it was sold. I had tried looking through completed listings on ebay by description but was unable to find anything. There are several pieces in this lot that I need to complete my competitive marksmanship board!