Wings belonging to Lt. Loren Hinton, WWII

stratasfan

Hi, Everyone! Back in March of this year, a seller on eBay auctioned off five wing badges (in separate auctions) that had come from the estate of Lt. Loren Nelson Hinton, from Ohio. There were two Josten wings, an Amico, a Meyer, and a 2" one. I was just wondering if anyone on this forum bought any or all of these wings. I considered buying a set at the time, however, bought a different pair instead (they came with a story about a Navy Airman who died in WWII, so I spent my money on them instead).

Anyway, I researched him at the time, and have some newspaper articles, yearbook pages, story about a particular plane crash he was in, and a MACR where he was a witness. Would love to pass all the info on, if the wings were bought by someone on here! I have kept it around, and always feel bad when I go to clean of the hard drive and never end up deleting it. Just wondering if someone got those wings and if they would like the info! I also have the high-res wing pictures, actually. And a picture of his dog tags. So . . . if anyone is interested . . . please let me know and I can pass the info on! :)