What's next? What's in the Pipeline?

Proud Kraut

• 3 months later...

After a longer break I have decided to build this ACADEMY M 36 Jackson tank destroyer. At the first glance a very nice kit for the annual winter project.

Jackson.jpg

After a longer break I have decided to build this ACADEMY M 36 Jackson tank destroyer. At the first glance a very nice kit for the annual winter project.

attachicon.gifJackson.jpg

good luck. Lars! how much detail will you be adding to that open turret? Looks like a good kit to splurge on aftermarket items!

Terry

good luck. Lars! how much detail will you be adding to that open turret? Looks like a good kit to splurge on aftermarket items!

Terry

Thanks Terry, I have just started a research what additional parts and upgrades are available. Don't know exactly where it will end finally.

Hey Lars, this looks like a nice build. I know you'll add any AM parts if needed and definitely get some figures for it and its going to look great. Good luck.

Semper Fi.

Manny

• 3 months later...

A small diorama portraying the U. S Marines leaving the Choisin Reservoir

Tom

So this would be a Korean war dio, right?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Lars, I like that 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer. I believe someone on the FineScaleModeler website was posting their work on that very same kit.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your rendition of it.

Semper Fi.

Manny

• 3 months later...

I'm editing an old diorama of The Battle of the Bulge. This one is also based on some photos from the early stages of the battle. But of course I'm putting my own twist to it. Sorry I haven't posted any progress pics yet, because they wouldn't be in tune with the regs of the site. But I will as soon as I get to where I can post something.

Also I hope to be going into the Quang Tri Province of Vietnam; specifically to Khe Sanh for the next diorama. If anything else presents itself, I will definitely keep you posted.

Semper Fi.

Manny

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All;

I'm posting some WIP pics of a 1/35 scale M-8 Greyhound Armored Car by Tamiya. This is a very good kit. Everything went well together and the decals are excellent.

Remember these are WIP photos so I still have work to do. When the diorama is complete I'll start a new post; and as always ALL comments and critiques are greatly accepted.

Semper Fi.

Manny

post-156853-0-94622200-1529636775_thumb.jpg

post-156853-0-60336800-1529636791_thumb.jpg

post-156853-0-03745300-1529636805_thumb.jpg

post-156853-0-82766700-1529636819_thumb.jpg

post-156853-0-15937100-1529636835_thumb.jpg

post-156853-0-61925000-1529636845_thumb.jpg

hard stripe

just finished a M113. starting a M26. have a m24 & m2 in the mail. . will be looking for my old friend M88 to go with mu M 48 & M 60 that i trained on.

STAY ON THETANK