Named Armed Forces Radio Services Jacket

Navybean

I picked this set up about 4 years ago from a estate. and hoping somebody can help me with information concerning the vet. The estate company did not have any information from the original vet but the jacket and pants are named. The jacket is a custom officers grade ike jacket in tan along with matching pants. The jacket has nice cut edge Armed Forces Radio patch and a 10th Army patch. The jacket is named lightly to a office Batdorf with serial number 0-288931. Does anybody have any information on Officers Batdorf?

attached are some pics of the jacket and pants. thanks Mike

post-45737-0-08321600-1475465376.jpg

post-45737-0-75853700-1475465376.jpg

post-45737-0-86023300-1475465387.jpg

post-45737-0-67348600-1475465388.jpg

post-45737-0-46236600-1475465392.jpg

Thanks, jacket has a few issues, couple bugs bites, but great that it is named. I have searched on line but no luck finding vet info..

Yes I think this guys name is Batdorf rather then Batdor F, F being first initial of his first name. I think you can go with the ID by the fact that you have his Serial Number, there are other members who have tools to look at these.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I think this guys name is Batdorf rather then Batdor F, F being first initial of his first name. I think you can go with the ID by the fact that you have his Serial Number, there are other members who have tools to look at these.

Thanks, I am not sure about the name, vet must have served late WW2 during Okinawa campaign possibly? probably in the rear on some small island possibly. I am figuring he was from WAll state since this is where jacket came out of the wood work.

Net piece anyway wish it was better shape