How Was The Old North State Militaria Show?

SKIPH

Wondering how the show was? Missed this one, was overloaded with house projects, and totally worn out from work. Any good knives that I'll regret not seeing, or buying. What did anyone pickup? Hated to miss it, but had too many other priorities. SKIP

Hello Skip , Hope some one gives a review.It was a toss up for me either "The Old North State " or Lakeland Fla. I did Lakeland and was not disappointed .Lots of nice firearms and some killer antiques. Other than the old North State what are some good shows in your AO. Fraternally Mike

Really nothing there that wasn't there last time, so nothing new.

Except for Al who brought by a bunch of knives hoping you might be there to look at them. I'll let him pipe in later.

I picked up a Type 3 Fairbairn Sykes knife before the show opened; Original WW2 without the ENGLAND meaning it wasn't one of the 1/2 million imported after the war. First one for me but reasonably priced and with original sheath.

thorin6-Will have to swing by Ed's shop to check out the helmet. Would loved to have seen Al's blades, but I really needed some down time. SKIP