First Tiger Stripe Acquisitions (with questions)

BagmanL6

Good Evening,

I've recently starting acquiring items from a career soldier. He served in Vietnam from 65-67. These tiger stripe tops and boonie i picked up today. I'm open to all information, comments, etc., to include type, country of manufacture, etc. Have been researching here on the forum. Who knew there were so many variations, types, etc.? From what I can tell the first top is "silver tiger stripe" and the second is "gold tiger stripe". Is one more rare than the other? I read something which led me to believe the boonie may be a CISO issue. The first tiger is marked A-L - Asian Medium? The second is M-E - not sure. The boonie is marked L - large. Thanks for looking and I appreciate all and any information.

post-150797-0-12283100-1471995929_thumb.jpg

post-150797-0-01364500-1471995940_thumb.jpg

post-150797-0-39229500-1471995951_thumb.jpg

post-150797-0-01239100-1471995966_thumb.jpg

The top shirts is sliver pattern - A-L is asian large. The bottom shirt is a gold pattern shirt - ME is medium. It looks like it is in mint condition. Mint gold tigers are highly prized, so its quite a valuable garment.

Thank you. My wife had been joking that if A-L was asian large than ME must have meant 'Merica. All 3 pieces look brand new and never worn. The gold tiger top is missing one button on the left breast pocket. I picked up an OD 67 dated mint boonie I'm going to post up later along with a lightweight ruck and what I can only imagine at this point is some type of magazine pouch. Thanks again and enjoy your day.