s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Or maybe like this:

liner 6_zpsdvmwhsms.jpg

Or maybe like this:

01.jpg

Or even this:

image.jpg

Wonder how long before this one becomes an art canvas for a future sale on eBay.

Is there something we are not seeing or being told?

I think what he is saying is fakers will now takes photos of their "fake helmets" being dug up ( posed ) to try and add authenticity to their products.

Kurt

Is there something we are not seeing or being told?

Sorry Ron, all those fake relic helmets I posted above all came from this same guy, the OP

I think what he is saying is fakers will now takes photos of their "fake helmets" being dug up ( posed ) to try and add authenticity to their products.

Kurt

Bingo! As mentioned above, there is a reason for my shot at the OP

Ok... Im a little slow.I was thinking in that line but didnt want to assume anything (on my part)

So the OP is a known helmet artist...

Sorry but is it really worth the time for a plain helmet with no insignia, and a single shrapnel hole. Seems like your going out on a limb with that one. So I'm guessing youre saying all the GRS tags are all fakes as well?

Sorry but is it really worth the time for a plain helmet with no insignia, and a single shrapnel hole. Seems like your going out on a limb with that one. So I'm guessing youre saying all the GRS tags are all fakes as well?

Well they seem to start out with no insignia but end up having insignia on them:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-BATTLE-BULGE-RELIC-M1-HELMET-WITH-UNKNOWN-INSIGNIA-/222000316509?hash=item33b040005d:g:XB4AAOSwL7VWn1G0&rmvSB=true

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-RARE-ORIGINAL-WWII-US-GHOST-ARMY-RELIC-M1-HELMET-LINER-/221817726976?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a55de800&rmvSB=true

The OP Is a pretty well known faker in Europe of both helmets and signs for several years now.

...So I'm guessing youre saying all the GRS tags are all fakes as well?

Don't know, I collect helmets, not dog tags but, since tags are extremely easy to fake, I guess those would be suspect as well.

By the way, the OP is more than welcome to refute any of this.

Yes. Been discussed on numerous threads here on the above helmets Scott has provided photos of.

I knew the helmets Scott posted were fakes.I was looking for a connection to the face book topic and it was provided.Thanks for all the info.

Is this the infamous Mr Jingle Jangle that is the well known faker of various identities?

doinworkinvans

In all his posts he always says these are "not for sale"....yet they all end up being for sale

be nice to have the pictures here.I dont go to face book.........

Me neither.. Don't even have an account..

Leigh

SKYLINE DRIVE

I've never come across this guy! Could someone "in the know" please send me a PM with the name and all the details of the guy, I think I can hurt his business pretty bad over here!

Brian Dentino

Thanks for the explanation. Like Ron I was thinking along the same lines as well but didn't want to jump to any wrong conclusions about anything since I am not a die hard helmet guy.

In all his posts he always says these are "not for sale"....yet they all end up being for sale

Please post evidence of that. Because on his items marked nfs don't usually pop up for sale.

Is this the infamous Mr Jingle Jangle that is the well known faker of various identities?

Mr. Jingol, Mr Ciak etc. is an Italian faker.

I've never come across this guy! Could someone "in the know" please send me a PM with the name and all the details of the guy, I think I can hurt his business pretty bad over here!

He's writing a book - name in the upper left corner

post-29885-0-90373300-1471980439_thumb.jpg