"Dunkirk" movie - Warner Bros - Christopher Nolan

antek

I thought this was kind of funny, my wife requested Dunkirk from the local library and we got this documentary instead. But the funny part for me is the 2nd us army rangers on the cover!

1F8A9B0D-64BB-49E0-A01A-5FCC0B52F9B9.jpeg

557AC08F-EF52-43D0-ACB5-074F9270CAD9.jpeg

I thought this was kind of funny, my wife requested Dunkirk from the local library and we got this documentary instead. But the funny part for me is the 2nd us army rangers on the cover!

Yeah that's like those poorly made documentaries that are about Africa 41-42, but show footage from France 40 :lol:

• 4 months later...

TERRIBLE MOVIE. I've been at insurance seminars that were more interesting. No character development, the accents were so thick it required a lot of concentration to make out what they were saying, and even the aerial combat scenes were boring....I don't know how you screw that up. Anyway, 3 out of 10 in my book. What a disappointment.

• 2 years later...

Here's Micheal Caine's cameo voice over in the movie a nod to his role in the 1969 movie Battle of Britain as the intrepid Squadron Leader CanfieldCanfield as we recall regrettably "Buys it" in the movie.