Help with dating this EGA collar set

Spearhead

Looking for some assistance dating this set. Orgel has them listed in 1920's pattern, but I'm not sure that is accurate.

post-103720-0-42188600-1468194639.jpg

Hard to date, the lat/long does suggest 20s or 30s, however I've seen the exact pattern with the long I place around WWII, and finishes I place to Korea. I also believe the Korean theater made collar emblems were based on this pattern. I think this is a private purchase pair that spanned several decades...wish we knew the maker. Nice set

I should clarify, that the other variants I've seen also do not have the rope...very unusual to see pre 56

Yeah, i wasn't quite sure what to make of this one....lat & long with rope.

Thank you for the comments.

usmcaviator

Great variation set that I have not seen before. Always goes to show how much variation is out there. The upcoming books, especially Briuer's Vol 1 and 2, will definitely help clear the air on dating these.

Mike

I think the clutchback set was sitting in the back of my head, too, think you've posted them before.

Like the clutchbacks as well. Here's two other EGAs that I thought were 50's era that are a little different. Not sure if the NA continents on the top EGA and the previous set are similar.

post-103720-0-17670300-1468287401.jpg

Similar patterns, all possibly inspiring each other. The top one is the closest to Korean theater-mades I've seen, but your example is not one of those Korean mades

teufelhunde.ret

Another example pg 279 from "eagle, globe and anchor emblems 1868-1963" a pictorial guide by Tim Klie

image.jpeg