Brand New US Army Soulder Patches Book

Bill K

Brand new from Keller & Keller Publishing, Emblems of Honor Infantry Divisions Volume I: 1st - 12th Divisions. Full Color 8.5 x 11 inches, 54 pages. Covers 1st through 12th Infantry Divisions from WWII to the mid 1960's. Printed on high quality paper (just like our Airborne book) with lay flat wire binding. Over 440 original patches and period photos plus a handy WWI 2nd Division Identification Chart. This is a continuation of our earlier works and the majority of the patches shown in the book are new (there's a ton of new variations) The photography is all new. The particulars are posted in the for sale section under books. Thanks to all the guys who did a pre-order, your books are already on the way. Any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Have a happy 4th!

Bill Keller

post-359-0-44312900-1467592143.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi all

We collectors are spoiled with the quality of reference material available today and I would like to mention that the Keller Bros (Kurt and Bill) have assembled more quality detailed images of what we love, theatre made SSI from WWI to the cold war period, with contributions from many names you would recognize right here on the forum as well as ASMIC.

The patches in both volumes I and II are breath taking in scope and depth showing high quality images of construction.I personally could not believe what is out there and as time moves on those WWI-1920'S era patches are getting harder to know whats legit, unless documented they will be lost in time or only known by a few in private collections.

Arming yourself with quality reference material can also save you money (which only leaves moaning wife or partner!) but most importantly knowledge.

Many a time I have wanted reference material to have that opportunity that I might be lucky in picking up a rare patch, well that time is now in these and future volumes.

With permission form the Kellers (many thanks) this one page can show collectors various styles and construction and if you like the 2nd Div there is plenty more all under one volume.

Also there are many more interesting variations one of which a WWII 4th Infantry Division SSI which will have you thinking, as it did me!

Emblems of Honor Infantry Divisions:Volume I 1-12th Divisions

• Over 440 original patches and Period photo's
  • WWI 2nd Div. quick reference guide showing all 57 approved designs by AEF.

Emblems of Honor Infantry Divisions: Volume II 13th-35th Divisions

• Over 450 original patches and Period photo's
  • WWI 35th Div. quick reference guide showing 27 designs

Enjoy as I do collecting shoulder sleeve Insignia as well as learning a bit of history along the way.

Phill

post-7582-0-86215900-1501922675_thumb.jpg