USMC General Officer identification help

Ritman

I have several USMC GOs I am unable to identify based on just the picture. Marine Corp Generals are difficult to identify unless they were a four star. Maybe some of these officers became 4 stars later on in their career. I'm hoping you folks may be able to identify some of them. Here goes, I might get lucky!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Jeff

post-95-0-13156700-1467160557.jpg

teufelhunde.ret

Alot of the aviators might be easier to research if you look for MAG commanding generals.

I think you mean Wing CGs (typically MGen.) Not MAG COs which are typically bird COLs

I believe #3 is MajGen J.A. Studds. He was the CG of MCRD San Diego when I graduated back in 1992, I believe.

Semper Fi,

Ski

Picture number 10 is MG Donald R. Gardner!! Again, huge thanks to Tuefelhunde.ret!!

Still looking to identify the following GO's:

1, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9

Thank you again Tuefelhunde.ret for another excellent identification for picture #6. I just noticed you identified this days ago. Picture 6 is MG Peter D. Williams.

I'm hoping to still be able to identify 1, 4, 5, 7 and 9. Again, thank you all in advance for trying. I've still been scouring the Internet looking at possibilities.

Jeff