Today's patch finds

hardheaded

firefighter

BTW. On the iron-on's, I have a couple, the instructions are suppose to be in in English & Vietnamese.I have never opened mine to look.

BTW. On the iron-on's, I have a couple, the instructions are suppose to be in in English & Vietnamese.I have never opened mine to look.

Thanks firefighter! Mine are sealed also. I've been working the guy (a friend) for a year or two to get some of the iron-ons. He has more that I've seen but won't get rid of anymore until he finds the others that he probably has. He's a busy person with a massive amount of storage and knows they could be anywhere. I believe I got these from bugging him too much.

firefighter

Thanks firefighter! Mine are sealed also. I've been working the guy (a friend) for a year or two to get some of the iron-ons. He has more that I've seen but won't get rid of anymore until he finds the others that he probably has. He's a busy person with a massive amount of storage and knows they could be anywhere. I believe I got these from bugging him too much.

LOL!! The squeaky wheel gets the oil. I'm sure you know there is a whole series of these that they made.Not sure if their is a complete list.I think they also did sleeve ranks, not sure about collar ranks or BoS. Plus AIRBORNE tabs.

LOL!! The squeaky wheel gets the oil. I'm sure you know there is a whole series of these that they made.Not sure if their is a complete list.I think they also did sleeve ranks, not sure about collar ranks or BoS. Plus AIRBORNE tabs.

Yeah, My friend had a pile about 3" high that he spread out in front of me about 4 months ago. Looked like he had them all. He said they were sets. Then he took them away and laid them down. I asked if I could get them and he said wait until I check in the shed to see if I have more, I believe I have a few boxes.

A couple months ago I called him and he said, come on over I have some for you. ^_^ ! I get there and he has the ones I have posted plus the 82nd, 101st, 173rd, and a couple of others. I asked about the whole set or a box or so. He didn't look for them yet :( Then I asked for a set since he had the 3" pile? Then he couldn't remember where he put the pile and said man, I'm sorry, wait until I find them or go out in the shed :huh: So I didn't get any!

I was happy to get the 3 packs yesterday.

post-108826-0-54710800-1465760543.jpg