Anthropoid/HHhH

james127

For a long time, I've though about how cool it would be if a movie were made about the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich. Now, it looks like we'll be getting two in 2016: Anthropoid and HHhH.

There is a film about this assassination. I don't remember the title, but it was made in the 70's, a British when I am right.

• 1 month later...
Charlie Flick

I saw the movie last evening. I was favorably impressed and would recommend it to anyone with an interest in the subject. It was filmed in the Czech Republic so it looks and feels very authentic.

Regards,

Charlie

• 3 weeks later...

An excellent film overall, but two rather significant errors in fact. First, he wasn't riding in the front seat, but rather the back. Secondly, it took him three days to die, whereas the film implies a shorter period. Jack

An excellent film overall, but two rather significant errors in fact. First, he wasn't riding in the front seat, but rather the back. Secondly, it took him three days to die, whereas the film implies a shorter period. Jack

I haven't seen it yet, but it's encouraging to hear some good reviews. The critics haven't exactly been kind to it for reasons that it moves too slow. Probably more due to our short attention spans than it is to the movie itself.

• 2 months later...