CISO Camouflage Pattern Fabric Swatches

Jason_Hardy

Jason_Hardy

These are the camouflage fabric swatches provided to the Counter insurgency Support Office (CISO) for approval.

post-4197-0-57428600-1463338900.jpg

vintageproductions

Jason says swatches, but that makes most think of small pieces of material.

These are actually good sizes pieces of material. The camo parachute looking material is a few yards.

vintageproductions

This is a material swatch provided to the Counter Insurgency Support Office (CISO) of a silk camouflage fabric pattern. The piece material measures 36 X 400 inches (3 X 33 feet) and does have a small tag stapled to the fabric.

para1.JPG

vintageproductions

CISO CIDG / Duck Hunter Heavy Weight Cotton Fabric

This is a material swatch provided to the Counter Insurgency Support Office (CISO) of the heavy weight cotton CIDG / Duck Hunter camouflage fabric pattern that was approved for the use in manufacturing of uniform tops and pants. The material swatch measure 36 X 90 inches.

dhhw1.JPG

vintageproductions

CISO CIDG / Duck Hunter Medium Weight Cotton Fabric

This is a material swatch provided to the Counter Insurgency Support Office (CISO) of the medium weight cotton CIDG / Duck Hunter camouflage fabric pattern that was approved and used in the manufacture of the patrol caps. This material swatch is 36 X 56 inches and is labeled in marker of the body: Received 28 June 67 from ---- (I am unable to read the name). Now before we start looking for issues / conspiracy theories I will point out that I have pictures of indigenous personnel wearing this pattern prior to the date on the fabric and there could be allot of different explanations that are UNKNOWN. My opinion is simple, they changed manufacturers / suppliers who would have had to provide a product sample.

dh1.JPG

vintageproductions

CISO Tiger Stripe Heavy Weight Camouflage Fabric

This is a material swatch provided to the Counter Insurgency Support Office (CISO) of the heavy weight cotton Tiger Stripe camouflage fabric pattern that was used in the manufacture of uniforms tops and pants. This material swatch measures 38 X 78 inches and does have a small Japanese paper tag.

hw11.JPG

hw12.JPG

vintageproductions

This is a material swatch provided to the Counter Insurgency Support Office (CISO) of the medium weight cotton Tiger Stripe camouflage fabric pattern. The material measures 37 X 46 inches and does have a coding system along one side that can be seen in the picture.

mwts1.JPG

mwts2.JPG

mwts3.JPG

vintageproductions

CISO Tiger Stripe Heavy Weight Polished Camouflage Fabric

This is a material swatch provided to the Counter Insurgency Support Office (CISO) of the heavy weight polished cotton Tiger Stripe camouflage fabric pattern. The material measures 36 X 67 inches.

hwts1.JPG

hwts2.JPG

vintageproductions

Guy in person you really get the feel of the material, and just how important these pieces of camo are.

I heard Jason is going to make pillowcases from these and give them out on the anniversary of 68 "Tet"...

vintageproductions

I was hoping for a new Vintage Productions sign to hang at the shows, made out of a piece of this

GeneralCheese

I was hoping for a new Vintage Productions sign to hang at the shows, made out of a piece of this

Sew little pieces of it on dresses and sell it on etsy is what I was thinking.

Jason_Hardy

I really am uncertain what I want to do with them. If I received a solid offer I would part with them. You just cannot keep it all.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Post 8 CIDG classic small répétion pattern , for me the most product and wear , métal or plastic buttons .

Post 9 pattern that you can found on "coverall summer flying Takashimaya.co" , early metal buttons product and some patrol cap.

Cheer J