I'm afraid I've gone off the cliff a bit.

38Driver

Found myself redressing the mannequin from the winter to spring stuff since it's warming up outside. It's a bit of a flash back to the GI Joe days as a kid, but full size!

Changed him up from the B-10, A-9, A-6 boots and RAF Helmet, gloves and Mae West, to a B-15, A-11 helmet with B-8 goggles and B-3A gloves and A-6A boots and a US Mae West.

Not sure if I should start worrying about myself :)

post-68384-0-37774000-1461556649.jpg

post-68384-0-48493800-1461556658.jpg

BlueBookGuy

great-looking mannequinn!

Just a courtesy if possible. I'm longtime looking for a pair wartime AAF B-3A yellow gloves to add to my B-3/B-3A collection - AAF B-3/B-3A, Navy wartime yellow/cream gloves (not B-3A), Navy post-war B-3A, USAF yellow/brown/grey/acqua B-3A, etc. - so I'd like know what markings your yellow ones do have inside.

Guess should be something like Alexette Glove Corp. or Bacmo Postman Corp.?

Thanks very much.

great-looking mannequinn!

Just a courtesy if possible. I'm longtime looking for a pair wartime AAF B-3A yellow gloves to add to my B-3/B-3A collection - AAF B-3/B-3A, Navy wartime yellow/cream gloves (not B-3A), Navy post-war B-3A, USAF yellow/brown/grey/acqua B-3A, etc. - so I'd like know what markings your yellow ones do have inside.

Guess should be something like Alexette Glove Corp. or Bacmo Postman Corp.?

Thanks very much.

Here ya go. Looks like Ireland Brothers

post-68384-0-49784200-1461637709.jpg

It is OK if you are going off the cliff a bit. Everyone on this forum is half a bubble of of plumb, and most of us play with "man dolls". Love the display looks great.

Thanks for sharing

Bob

I love your doll!! Looks great ;)

I have one too, love your setup though.

-Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice display you have there. Love the full mannequin look. Both look great, and hey, it's super fun to change things up! I completely get that....it's kind of like 'playtime' with our stuff!!

But Dan....as long as you don't start talking to him.... :P

Echoing Waltz, if you start carrying on conversations with him, it's time to take a break. And if he talks back, RUN!

littlebuddy

Over the "Cliff "?? Is that the name you have given him Dan ? :D Looks a great set up again ! the pose of the mannequin is superb !! B)

• 2 months later...