• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JonBoy09

JonBoy09
  • Members
    • Member ID: 159,295
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:21 PM

I have been collecting military stuff for about 5 years. My collection has really grown since I first started. I collect: Guns, Helmets, Bayonets, Uniforms, etc. I am always going to yard sales, estate sales, flea markets, gun shows, gun stores, antique stores, etc...I love collecting this stuff. I am really into World War 2 the most, but I do also collect World War 1, Korea, and Vietnam items. I have a youtube channel, where I am always posting videos of my collection. I have shooting videos, new additions, helmets, guns, etc..

I want to invite everyone to check out my youtube channel:     JonBoy09 

It would be awesome to hear what everyone thinks about my collection. I am no expert, I am always looking forward to getting feedback on the things that I have. If you like old military stuff, then I believe you will like the videos that I have posted. I also, look forward to finding new youtube channels/videos, of other collectors collections.

If you like my channel/videos. Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel. If you have a channel also, then I will check your videos out and subscribe back to you.

Thanks Jonathan 

#2 General Colt

General Colt
  • Members
    • Member ID: 163,492
  • 353 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 08:30 AM

Hey there JonBoy, Ive always been a big fan of your Youtube channel for a long time!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users