WWI US Wooden Practice Sword

SARGE

• 2 years later...

If I were to find a set of Patton Sabre fencing kit like the one in the Kansas City WWI museum, what would a kit like that reasonably cost me?  I would love to pick up a set for my collection.  Thank you.

I think you might be able to get a set for around $200. - $250. if you can find and buy the set.  Buying them piece by piece would probably increase the price IMHO.  

Thank you, Sarge

I have been noticing that just the wooden saber is over $200 never mind other components.  A while back I located a Helmet, Jacket and (1) glove that ran for over $700.  That set didn't include the wooden saber.  That's why I asked about current costing of such.  WOW.  I could get a complete set for 200-300, what a find that would be for my collection.  Thanks again.

• 9 months later...
On 2/20/2022 at 2:41 PM, draws said:

Thank you, Sarge

I have been noticing that just the wooden saber is over $200 never mind other components.  A while back I located a Helmet, Jacket and (1) glove that ran for over $700.  That set didn't include the wooden saber.  That's why I asked about current costing of such.  WOW.  I could get a complete set for 200-300, what a find that would be for my collection.  Thanks again.

Was that found in Texas? I currently have a vest (jacket), helmet and saber that is for sale, plus a single damaged glove.