Need Some Help with These EGAs

Will

I've been reviewing the multiple threads in our reference section on EGAs while working through a group of these insignia. Naturally, these posts and threads have been extremely informative.

However, there arre a number about which I have questions and any help as to time period or manufacturer would really be apppreciated.

This first one is a screw back colllar EGA. The thing that is strange to me is the color: it's the color of adobe brick, sort of a light mud color.

P1110708.JPG

P1110709.JPG

This one has the eagle and H-H mark of Hilborn-Hamburger on the reverse of the wing, but although it looks like an officer emblem, it seems odd to me, particularly because it is not marked as sterling. World War II era?

P1110710.JPG

P1110711.JPG

Brass screw back collar insignia. On this example the eagle's wing tip and the anchor loop are in fact connected.

Thanks for any help, guys!!!

P1110718.JPG

P1110719.JPG

1...WWII era H&H Imperial officer style

2...1930's officer dress, H&H "Dancing Bird" variant

3...Highly polished, unmarked pre-WWII BB&B officer emblem

4 & 5...1920s-30s unmarked officer Gemsco pattern

5...P1926 droop wing enlisted "goonie" bird

I picked that term up years ago, I didn't originate it. I believe it derives from the tp-toe look vs the more often seen feet planted firmly on the globe

I picked that term up years ago, I didn't originate it. I believe it derives from the tp-toe look vs the more often seen feet planted firmly on the globe

Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti bird?