(mostly early) Marine Corps recruiting media

SgtMaddoxUSMC

Thought I would start a thread to display and discuss some Marine Corps recruiting pamphlets and brochures, ink blotters, etc. Feel free to add any Marine Corps related recruiting media!

First off (and in no particular order) MCPB 8013 dated 8-3-40. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can inform me what 100M and 278 PB designate.
post-133515-0-01739700-1442366553.jpg

Last one for tonight is M.C.R.B.-260-44935 dated 10-1-24 (150 M) (*I assume MCRB is Marine Corps Recruiting Bureau and became MCPB Marine Corps Publishing Bureau in the late 30's or early 40's).
post-133515-0-53275100-1442368388.jpg

Thank you! I have quite a few of these recruiting pamphlets and after tonight I am realizing that it is going to take me a looooong time to scan them all and upload them! This project is going to take a few weeks I think! I look forward to seeing your posters!

ViewfinderGyrene

Sounds like recruiting ephemera is one of your specialties. I believe mine are both by the same artist- Joe Richards. Apparently he was in the Corps himself at some point, and then chosen to create art for these posters and pamphlets. I can't however find any articles on him or when/where he served.

The next one doesn't have any sort of publishing number or date but it is pre-WWI as it mentions Marines currently down in Haiti.
post-133515-0-52259900-1442416992.jpg