Fzr bayonet

Seeleyra

I happened to have an M-7 bayonet marked FZR. I have searched everywhere for a value with no luck. I do know now that they are rare, and the best part is, this thing is like new. The blueing is in excellent condition and the blade has its original edge. To be honest itlooks like it was just issued. Anyone here able to put a value to it

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

I happened to have an M-7 bayonet marked FZR. I have searched everywhere for a value with no luck. I do know now that they are rare, and the best part is, this thing is like new. The blueing is in excellent condition and the blade has its original edge. To be honest itlooks like it was just issued. Anyone here able to put a value to it

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

I think you are referring to a Frazier mfg.bayonet.

These were produced by Fraser Manufacturing Corp. of Lexington, Michigan. Most likely ca. 1971–73. They usually move at around $150. You often see them offered for more, but they don't move.

Congratulations, that's the M-7 that I'm still looking to add to my grouping. It's interesting that these usually show up, when they do show up, in VG/EXC condition. Still a hard one to come across.

• 4 weeks later...