Outing with the daughter before she heads to college. Not a bad day hunting, picked up some stuff.
* Big bag of mostly AF sgt patches, included the larger Order of the Purple Heart (I'll be posting these into the FS section to forum members first).
* WW1 era sailor studio portrait
* SOF mag w/ bad rump Clint Eastwood from the movie Heartbreak Ridge. Of course he's wearing the "medal"
* Camp Hood Pillow sham, Tank Destroyers
* misc patches
* an unknown medic bag. If any can identify please let me know.
* 1951, 1/2 yard long of navy training recruits.
* three overseas hats with different color piping.
* small lot of WW2 AAF brass and ranks.
Couple items I passed and should have gotten, but the day and budget just slipped away. Oh well, that's why they do it every month, 2nd Sunday by the way.
Edited by easterneagle87, 13 July 2015 - 02:53 PM.