The Fifth 1/6 Sigsaye: SMCS (SW) in Dress Blues

Robswashashore

Robswashashore

Our friend Sigsaye holds the record for the man represented in the most Robswashashore 1/6 kitbashes:

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234604-three-generations-of-naval-service-in-16-family-sigsaye/

So here is the latest:

Senior Master Chief Sigsaye lookin' sharp in US Navy Dress Blues. The coat was a Dragon Kriegsmarine tunic that I removed some buttons off and installed the appropriate insignia. The trousers were 21st Century SWAT uniform with the cargo pockets removed. Barbie's friend Ken provided the dress shirt. The combo cover was from a Hasbro USMC GI Joe, repainted and refitted with the correct device.

post-12350-0-56975100-1436196073.jpgpost-12350-0-17622000-1436196086.jpg

With thanks for his service and his friendship.

Coming up: USCG 1/6's and (Wait for it...) A Toronto Scottish Regiment Sgt. in full kilt! (Yes, I know, I can't post that one because it isn't US :( .

Thanks for looking. Jean

Old Marine

You do amazing work. I like seeing your kitbashes. When your Scott is done can you PM a photo?

Nice work.

Dennis

Our friend Sigsaye holds the record for the man represented in the most Robswashashore 1/6 kitbashes:

So here is the latest:

Senior Master Chief Sigsaye lookin' sharp in US Navy Dress Blues.

Coming up: USCG 1/6's and (Wait for it...) A Toronto Scottish Regiment Sgt. in full kilt! (Yes, I know, I can't post that one because it isn't US :( .

Thanks for looking. Jean

Sigsaye is worthy of holding this record! Another great figure.

If your Scottish figure is a relative, then I think it can be posted on the forum.

...Kat

Thanks Jean, you ALWAYS make me look so much better than I ever really did??. You do great work, thank you for what you do

Steve

Hi Jean, excellent kitbashing of this figure. I do want to point out that you titled it 'Senior Master Chief" and that's incorrect. He has one star over his rank insignia which makes him a Senior Chief Petty Officer. If he had 2 stars then he would be a Master Chief Petty Officer. Just as a FYI. But he does look good in his peacoat and uniform.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Robswashashore

Oops, of course you are right, Manny! I always get the USN abbreviations confused mixed up with all those letters. SM is for Signalman, C is for Chief, and the last S is for Senior. Thank you for the correction.