Is this Disney or bugs bunny?

VickiMouse

I don't think the patch at the top of the post is Max Hare. I say it's Bugs Bunny.

Porter did not create the Donald FASRON design. Porter drew every Disney character 100% on model and that Donald is "off" a bit.

I don't think the patch at the top of the post is Max Hare. I say it's Bugs Bunny.

Porter did not create the Donald FASRON design. Porter drew every Disney character 100% on model and that Donald is "off" a bit.

I couldn't agree with you more on this one Dave.

What confuses me though is the Disney copyright notice on the printed piece, but unless someone can prove

conclusively to the contrary, I would never credit this art with the Disney organization, regardless of copyright notice.

Are you talking about the piece of the rabbit munching on the carrot? Because that is a Disney design and it is Max Hare from the Silly Symphony cartoon The Tortoise and the Hare. That design was created by Disney artist Hank Porter. The other printed piece is a Disney design as well...the program for the 56th Signal Battalion - that design was created by Disney artist Van Kaufman.

Are you talking about the piece of the rabbit munching on the carrot? Because that is a Disney design and it is Max Hare from the Silly Symphony cartoon The Tortoise and the Hare. That design was created by Disney artist Hank Porter. The other printed piece is a Disney design as well...the program for the 56th Signal Battalion - that design was created by Disney artist Van Kaufman.

I was referring to the FASRON 110 emblem.

post-6249-0-32608600-1435674497.jpg