Kid Destroys WWII Purple Heart FOR FUN...

stealthytyler

that was a long while back, and believe me he has gotten alot of negative response to it, and i dont just mean online. however it still angers me and I honestly believe it could cause problems even later on for him. if people find out about it...

ViewfinderGyrene

Oh joy, that [no courteous word fits here] is still on the tube...there's a whole thread on it somewhere.

He even posted a pointless "explanation" of it in another video...this is the pinnacle of when a disrespectful you-know-what has too much damn time on his hands...truly sick...

ViewfinderGyrene

first time I saw it. no words....

I got only words that aren't allowed on public internet forum posts :dry::mellow:

I would never wish harm to anyone, but if this piece of crap were to shatter a few bones while playing in a busy street, I would thank the driver that hit him...

Too Much WW1 Militaria

I blame it on the parents. If I'd of even considered doing something like this, well........ There wasn't a child protective services back then. He at the bare minimum needs a foot square in his hindquarters. This is the first time I've seen this, and to me it indicates the parents aren't doing their jobs, which is to teach the kid values, right from wrong, and respect. Then again, things are celebrated today that were considered shameful when I was a kid.

Somebody ought to take this kid to a VA hospital and let him see what you get that decoration for.

What an idiot. Why??

ive heard arguments that "it's his he can do whatever he wants with it" but thats not entirely true in my opinion... he may have purchased it but someone else earned it...

After thinking about it, he probably did it for attention. Mommy and daddy probably aren't around/don't care (explains how he got a blowtorch without getting in trouble!). Still no excuse for this though...

ViewfinderGyrene

I blame it on the parents. If I'd of even considered doing something like this, well........ There wasn't a child protective services back then. He at the bare minimum needs a foot square in his hindquarters. This is the first time I've seen this, and to me it indicates the parents aren't doing their jobs, which is to teach the kid values, right from wrong, and respect. Then again, things are celebrated today that were considered shameful when I was a kid.

Somebody ought to take this kid to a VA hospital and let him see what you get that decoration for.

Amen to that...gotta love how these discrespectful scum have the balls to use the 1st Amendment as a shield for this s#$% :dry: ...just because you have the right sure as he!! doesn't mean you should exercise it...

pbuchh7715

Greetings,

Does anyone know if someone dropped a dime on this kid? I mean, someone HAD to know he did this and understands the lack of warm feelings the general public has for him...and probably doesn't like him because well, he's a d-bag...and felt like providing a little Karma and outed him to the masses. Other than outrage, what's the end result of junior's "need to vent"? How's he doing? Did he make some friends? Get that new pair of sneakers he wanted? I shared on my Facebook page to keep the love alive.

Peter

panzerbait

So when this child gets older and he wants to vent his frustration, I sure hope he doesn't vent it like this on his wife/girlfriend/children. That kid needs an intervention. With a blowtorch.

Okay... I think the sentiments are pretty clear on this one. And I do believe we covered this the first time around.

Enough said, I think folks.