USMC Multicam FILBE Pack

Ben@HI

they even used the same shade of brown for the fasteners as on the coyote ones, not the tan 499 shade used on army and over multicam gear. the tag says its a ILBE however it is obviously a FILBE, not sure why they mismarked it.

post-100928-0-88903000-1432503923.jpg

one of the many folks around here that hunts the yard sales found it, he didn't know who used them or anything either.

it could happen, just this last winter a ton of the normal FILBE packs like this (the solid coyote ones) popped up from out of nowhere. everyone seemed to have about 20 of the things and the price was down to around $30-$50 each.

josegarcia8578

Complete ones? That's cheap they are like $100 complete right now. I remember before, about last year, people were asking about $300 for them because they were limited.

yep I was dragging them up to VA and selling them for $80 but now they are around $60 here again and going up. once stuff drys up the price goes up. wish I kept one for my self now :(

josegarcia8578

Oh nice. Yeah you should have kept one because they seem to be rising. Do you use the packs or are you going to display them or store them?

I use them and collect them, packs are one of the only items you can collect and actually use without depreciating ( so long as you take care of it)

josegarcia8578

Yes, agreed. I collect and use them too. Well, the new packs like the FILBE or the ILBE. If you ever find another Multicam FILBE you don't want, please let me know!

The Meatcan

Dang that is a sweet ruck! I'm stunned at that price. Never seen anything remotely like those packs at those prices up here. Awesome score!

Terry

PriorityOne

On heck of a cool bag, maybe you could contact eagle and they would know what unit they were produced for.

The multicam FILBE was not cheap like the coyote ones, I wish they were as cheap and plentiful but no such luck Lol. I guess I could ask eagle but if they are anything like LBT that will probably be a dead end.