WWII Kabar USMC knife

mdk0911

Just picked this beauty up at the Allentown gun show (a lot of people there today) - This Kabar is in awesome shape with the factory edge on the blade - I need this type for my ever 'addicting' Kabar search/collecting

post-80886-0-52337500-1431190708.jpg

Just picked this beauty up at the Allentown gun show (a lot of people there today) - This Kabar is in awesome shape with the factory edge on the blade - I need this type for my ever 'addicting' Kabar search/collecting

Hello,

this late war Kabar is very nice indeed ... seems that the blade is like new B)

Be very careful about the 1219c2 knife addiction :blink: ... very soon, you'll need a Robeson Shuredge or a red spacers Ka-Bar and find no rest until you got them !!!

Regards, E

Thx guys - I'm really stoked about this knife and the condition - could have picked up another Kabar that I needed for the collection but I picked up these 10 arrows instead - kind of an edge weapons

post-80886-0-56374800-1431192453.jpg

I just put the picture of the arrows in as I could have purchased another Kabar that would have fit into my collection but my son wanted these arrows - so the kabar money when to these arrows - I must admit the arrows are cool and the indians have great craftmanship!!