LF&C M18 Knuckle Knife

byf41

Im pretty sure its a good one but with all the variation on the inscription Im still uncertain on these things . What would be a fair price for a knife in this condition ? Thanks guys .

post-12445-0-86953600-1429740492.jpg

I am not an expert. Skip or someone else will confirm it is real, but it looks correct. It also looks to be in near mint condition. The complete scabbard is very desirable. I think this knife would sell at a place like SOS for $800 or so.

In that condition and with a scabbard having both prongs, I see these sell at shows for the high end of the range quoted above sometimes a little bit higher.

That is a pretty good example of an in-demand knife.

• 2 months later...

Somewhere in the range of $500 to $800. It looks real and with the scabbard that has both prongs, it would be on the higher side. Military items in general are down in price and as always, it's what someone is willing to pay for it and what you are willing to part it out at. Lots of dealers ask big bucks but they never sell it and have carried their items for years. Never did understand their thinking. For the last four years at the SOS show, there is a V42 selling for $6500 knowing that they are not worth that much in the condition it is in.