Unidentified greenback patch

BILL THE PATCH

Proud Kraut

How did you do that.? I've been pulling my hair out,

I copy/paste the url you posted into my browser WITHOUT the letters before http:.... The pics were downloaded on my pc and I uploaded them again.

BILL THE PATCH

I could fix the first pic, still working on the second one.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif 6d381a6f6e7228efb29fe234e8eb79d5.jpg

Maybe you can help, I'm using a a phone to upload pictures, my app that I use for the forum is Tapatalk, but I'm not allowed to use tapatalk website for pictures. What do I do, ? Thanks for any help

Proud Kraut

Maybe you can help, I'm using a a phone to upload pictures, my app that I use for the forum is Tapatalk, but I'm not allowed to use tapatalk website for pictures. What do I do, ? Thanks for any help

I'm sorry. I'm only uploading pictures from my PC and I unfortunately don't know/use Tapatalk. I will forward your request to the other mods.

Hi Bill:

Did what I sent via PM about taking a screen shot help? That will alleviate the use of Tapatalk which is not allowed on the forum.

Dave

BILL THE PATCH

I'm not following, what do you mean screen shot. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I'll get it I need step by step. Sorry for bothering. But I do appreciate it.

If we are not going to allow use of Tapatalk to upload photos we need to stop allowing all use of Tapatalk because a crippled browser/user client is a poor user experience.

Patchcollector

I've been following this and just wanted to say that screenshots do not have the same quality as a regular digital image taken with a camera.Screenshots are OK in a pinch,but my advice to all Forum members is to get a digital camera and/or a scanner,and use those to capture your images then transfer them to your home computer,adjust them if needed and upload them here.Extra steps I know,and yes,there is a slight learning curve but the end result is much better.Just my two pesos.

If we are not going to allow use of Tapatalk to upload photos we need to stop allowing all use of Tapatalk because a crippled browser/user client is a poor user experience.

If you look at the website for Bill's pictures, tapatalk is an outside image host. It is not a means for uploading photos to the forum. His photos are not being uploaded.

...Kat

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157399-how-to-upload-a-photo-as-an-attachment/

Bill,

The pictures are not showing up because you are using an outside host. This tutorial shows you how to upload a picture to the forum. I don't believe you can currently upload a picture from your phone. You may need to e-mail it to yourself and upload from your computer.

...Kat

ocsfollowme

In terms of the patch in question...SQD meaning squad? S...quartermaster detachment? On first look, it looks like an ROTC patch. Just putting guesses out there.

BILL THE PATCH

Not sure I like a screenshot, but it will work for now. I have to use the full version of the usmf on phone instead of tapatalk appin order to use the screenshot method. Is there another app for the forum I could use that allows pictures?. And for the maybe ROTC.