Some of 1/48th scale completed aircraft builds

Waltz41

Brian Dentino

Very nice looking warbirds there......I really like that B-26. Good weathered look.......and yes, more please.

KILLER GUYS!

PUT THESE BABIES ON THE DRIVEWAY WITH SOME NATURAL BACKDROP AND I BET THEY'LL LOOK LIKE THEY JUST TOUCHED DOWN.

GREAT JOB TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garandomatic

Outstanding. In the near future, I think I'll be stepping into the aircraft modeling world with a B-17. Been a long time since I finished an aircraft model.

Proud Kraut

Some superb aircraft models (Little Indian is my favourite)!!! Thanks for sharing them here.

Lars

littlebuddy

Walt there is nothing wrong with having an obsession with P51,s in fact it is quite healthy !!

I wish i had the inclination and skill to do these kits justice ! always fancied doing the Tamiya 1/32 P51

Well done on a great looking set of warbirds !

LB

KILLER GUYS!

PUT THESE BABIES ON THE DRIVEWAY WITH SOME NATURAL BACKDROP AND I BET THEY'LL LOOK LIKE THEY JUST TOUCHED DOWN.

GREAT JOB TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice builds of some classic WW II planes. I quoted this since he posted exactly what I was thinking about.

If you get a chance try it and then post them. When done right, the pic will make you feel like you were there on an airfield in the 40's.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Thank you very much for all the kind words guys. Much appreciated. Not too many people ever take interest in them, so it is nice to be able to share them here with everyone.

Time for a few more!

Another Hasegawa P-51D, this time in the markings of 'Lil Lassie' from 341st FS, 348th FG. Always liked these 5th AF ID black bands.

post-89245-0-47541200-1425946497.jpg

Here's an Eduard P-39D from the 36th FS, 8th FG based at Milne Bay, 1942. Loved the nose art name on this one... "Nips Nemesis II". Very fun kit to build.

post-89245-0-07782300-1425949311.jpg

I'll try to get a few different subjects in the next set, I have done some modern aircraft as well. Plus I have a B-17, P-61, Hellcats, Wildcats, P-38, Helldiver, and a ton more Mustangs! Thanks for checking them out!

post-89245-0-19686700-1425949565.jpg