Who forgot to shower while at SOS?

Bob Hudson

That is funny.. I do not get to go to the SOS but that for that exact reason my wife will never go to another WA or ID gun show

blitzkrieg gsd

That's no joke the wife and I both got a whiff of that stink. I don't know what was going on but there was a few guys who had a serious problem going with the BO. Please think of the other people who has to smell your stink. And if you don't care about the rest of us do you think a dealer is going to give you a good price if he can't stand being within talking distance because of your stink.

pathfinder505

When walking through on Thursday, a friend and I noticed pockets of funk. There was also a couple of people we got behind and it was so bad we went to a different row. Maybe we need to get the free soap from the motels and have a donation pile by the door with all the flyers.

A smaller militaria show I went to in January had some REALLY funky-smelling dudes. I can only imagine SOS... Not that I want to...

You ever notice that some folks like to crap their pants at shows as well, then they walk along and fog the unsuspecting crowds... I have seen some people clear rows with their green haze

Patchcollector

That's no joke the wife and I both got a whiff of that stink. I don't know what was going on but there was a few guys who had a serious problem going with the BO. Please think of the other people who has to smell your stink. And if you don't care about the rest of us do you think a dealer is going to give you a good price if he can't stand being within talking distance because of your stink.

Perhaps those individuals with the "ripe" aroma were hoping that the sellers would give them a good deal just to get rid of them :lol:

Just like a comic book convention.

Or an anime convention. One of the ones my son and I attended actually mentioned in the guidebook that it was a good idea to get a couple hours of sleep each night and a shower, and that it would actually improve the experience for one and all!

Then again, these people actually had events running 24 hours a day for four straight days. Ever watch giant animated robot and battle suit battles at 2:30 in the morning.... it is AWESOME!

How many posts have we seen from forum members who apparently put on astronaut diapers and drove non-stop overnight direct to the show? Some of you guys ought to contact Louisville's mayor and let him know the smell came from all you gamey stalwarts who traveled halfway across the USA in the worst of winter to buy and sell war surplus. Tell him you apologize, but to you it smelled like....victory.