• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Belleauwood

Belleauwood
  • Members
    • Member ID: 3,422
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:21 AM

From another Id'ed group. Entire uniform is made in Germany. Made from German officer Feldgreau (?) material including this hat.

Attached Images

• helmets_0261.JPG

Edited by teufelhunde.ret, 27 October 2008 - 09:36 AM.

#2 Belleauwood

Belleauwood
  • Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:22 AM

From another Id'ed group. Entire uniform is made in Germany. Made from German officer Feldgreau (?) material including this hat.

Attached Images

• helmets_0281.JPG

#3 Brig

Brig

SENIOR MODERATOR

• Senior Moderators
    • Member ID: 22
  • 21,954 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:47 AM

interesting emblem. Any rear pics? I'm curious to see! thanks

Edited by Brig, 09 July 2008 - 06:51 AM.

#4 teufelhunde.ret

teufelhunde.ret

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 376
  • 21,558 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:54 AM

Belleauwood, I must say your collection is amazing. And I am really enjoying seeing all these new items. Is the EGA hallmarked in anyway. I presume it is a pinback with "c" clip. Both EGA and O/S cover are pristine, does the cover have the name inside, is the sweatband in leather or cloth? Thank you for sharing with us. s/f Darrell

Edited by teufelhunde.ret, 09 July 2008 - 05:55 AM.

#5 Leatherneck72

Leatherneck72
  • Members
    • Member ID: 1,737
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:33 AM

Hi Dennis,

I remember when this group sold. I didn't need the medals, I just wanted the EGA's! Maybe you can share the rest of the stuff with us..As I remember it was all top notch.

S/F,

Brian

#6 Belleauwood

Belleauwood
  • Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:08 AM

Hi Dennis,

I remember when this group sold. I didn't need the medals, I just wanted the EGA's! Maybe you can share the rest of the stuff with us..As I remember it was all top notch.

S/F,

Brian

Brian, I'll get some pics done after a bit. I didn't do well on the aviator and my wife thinks I've forsaken her for the Forum. This one had no medals per say. The collar ornaments were theater made cast pieces. I broke one (damn) taking it off to inspect. Dennis

#7 teufelhunde.ret

teufelhunde.ret

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 376
  • 21,558 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:21 AM

Fellow forum members:

You are in the EGA "reference section". This area is were posts from the EGA "discussion section" are moved for permanent retention and education about the history of the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. As time moves forward there maybe additional information the EGA Moderators wish to add or will add to this specific post. We ask for your input as well.

We encourage further comments about this post and its content. You will need to start a new post in the "EGA discussion area" which is listed in the main page under insignia. And as needed we will be pleased to move any new and or valued information that is derived from your post (and subsequent comments) into this reference area as its own standing post.

Please be advised; posting and or editing is restricted on this post to moderator's and forum staff

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users