My 1st MAC and other WW2 USMC SSIs

mikes militaria

• 1 month later...
American Heritage

Wow. Love it! I did the same thing with my rikers but yours is better I think. I also used the camp background. Or did u already see mine? What is the story on the unusual handwritten sales tags...do u know the shop name?

mikes militaria

The tag says "Sherpers Inc, Mens Wear" hand written $1.50. I used to help a dealer near Hershey PA. He used to give me some great deals and I looked at his new stuff when he got it. Then he found Ebay and he preferred to go that route. I didn't get to see his new stuff so much after that. I did acquire quite a few nice items at really good prices from him. The patches with the price tags came from him many years ago. Being a trusting soul, I assumed the tag was legitimate. It's a nice chevron and I didn't pay a lot for it. I know he didn't add it on. Other than that I don't know anything about it.

mikes militaria

The 1st MAC and 2nd Div SSIs are the same story. I got them a while ago from the same dealer. Basically as a lot. I got a great deal on them and saw no reason to suspect they weren't original price tags. No store names. I also purchased some Army SSIs with price tags on them.