Unknown Marking on Baggage

Brian Keith

I don't recall seeing the "Triangle Q" insignia before. Anybody know what it is? It is on a "footlocker" that was in an internet auction. I didn't win it, but did win some things from the same post-1549-0-41588700-1416541889.jpgRed Cross "Vet".

Thanks in Advance!

BKW

General Apathy

I don't recall seeing the "Triangle Q" insignia before. Anybody know what it is? It is on a "footlocker" that was in an internet auction. I didn't win it, but did win some things from the same attachicon.gif 2312574_0.jpgRed Cross "Vet".

Thanks in Advance!

BKW

Hi Brian, I just posted a 10 May 1944 ten page color pamphlet showing various markings for boxes and equipment, it's a combined pamphlet for US and British forces at that time.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1407-norman-d-landing/page-391

The ten pages begin at post # 7814

Regards ken

Thanks oldabewla,

I did know the 33rd ID insignia, but don't know the blue triangle Q, it is possibly related.

Ken,

I looked through your posted list and didn't see what I was looking for, but that is a really great document!

Thanks!
BKW

General Apathy

Thanks oldabewla,

I did know the 33rd ID insignia, but don't know the blue triangle Q, it is possibly related.

Ken,

I looked through your posted list and didn't see what I was looking for, but that is a really great document!

Thanks!

BKW

Hi Brian, well sometimes information like this just adds more questions to the initial enquiry, and finding a definitive answer is never certain, I would like to think however that it might be of use to other forum members with some of their enquiries.

Happy hunting, and hope the answer comes to you one day. ^_^

Ken

General Apathy

Thanks oldabewla,

Ken,

Thanks!

BKW

Hi Brian, well sometimes information like this just adds more questions to the initial enquiry, and finding a definitive answer is never certain, I would like to think however that it might be of use to other forum members with some of their enquiries.

Happy hunting, and hope the answer comes to you one day. ^_^

Ken