Double marked M3s

Reeder3

Ran into a nice Pal double marked M3 this weekend at my buddy's table. iirc Skip recently purchased the double marked imperial. What others have been spotted out there? Fun to see them out there.

I've only seen my Imperial, and Bill in Va's Utica. Saw 1or 2 over the years on ebay, but can't remember the makers. They are the rarest of the rare. Really glad that I had the opportunity to get my hands on one. Reeder, was your buddy selling the PAL, or just displaying it.

SKIP

He was selling it. I asked how much for the blade marked pal and he said which one, I replied the double stamped one, and he said, "I don't have a double stamped one." Showed him then price jumped $200. Lol. its one I wanted to buy but after price jump was a little on the high side IMO.

At one time I had a Camillus double marked, pretty rough condition and I had a friend who really wanted it so I let it go.

Reeder3- You should have tried to broker a deal, split the difference. State you caught the double stamp, and give him $100 above what he asked. Tell him he wouldn't have made that if it wasn't for you. The worst thing he could say was "NO". Good move on checking both stamp locations, you never know. Interesting story. SKIP

Nice knife, Bill! Looks to be in excellent condition.

Thanks, Reeder3; it is a nice one. ? Like your buddy's PAL, the seller didn't know this one was double-marked either, and truth be told, I had it for some time before I noticed it as well!